Internships are during the spring, summer, and fall semesters. Interns are required to live within commuting distance to our office in Costa Mesa, CA during their internship. Interns will be expected to work 20-30 hours a week and attend additional events when needed. Internships are unpaid and can receive college credit when approved by your college or university.
- SPRING: JANUARY - APRIL (Applications due December 1st )
- SUMMER: MAY- AUGUST (Applications due April 1st)
- FALL: SEPTEMBER- DECEMBER (Applications due August 1st)
Student interns will assist in regular day-to-day office tasks such as taking phone calls and networking with local churches but will be given significant responsibility on a per show basis. These responsibilities may include assisting with marketing campaigns, organizing ticketing, running day of show logistics, managing volunteer staff and working with artists and management.
- Outreach to magazine editors, newspapers, websites, blogs, etc.
- Engaging and interacting with customers through social media
- Brainstorming new marketing campaigns
- Managing design and print
- Researching new markets
- Serving as a contact person for Street Team and Volunteers
- Developing creative solutions for event logistics